Bespoke Workshops, on various topics within the area of Nutrition and Weight Management are run according to demand, for groups of 4-8 people. The cost is £22 per person.
All workshops are focused on practical application of Nutrition theory to help build new healthy habits that can work in hectic lives.
Workshops can also be tailored to suit specific questions and needs.
For further information please contact me.
We will then contact you as soon as there is availability for you or your group to attend on the subject(s) you are interested in, at a time that works for you.
Workshop Subjects (2 hour focused group sessions)
– Sugar addictions and strategies for taking control
– Fats: The good, the bad and the ugly
– Healthy Snacking: What and how to prepare for those snack cravings before they hit you
– Vitamin Boosting in everyday life: Construction of practical recipes for vitamin boosting meals
– The truth about food labeling: How it works and what it means
– Feeding strategies for better sports and exercise performance
– Time Management and Healthy Food preparation: How to get the most nutrition from your daily food without having to shop every other day.
– Nutrition for pregnancy planning
– Diets and dieting: The truth about fad diets
Other: Please tell me what you would like to discuss.